September 2013 ,
Dah nak masuk tahun kedua degree di UPM my second and soon third.
Well , I hope this year my determination and strength will increase 
to study of course , not play games .
and event kolej cuma nk terlibat dgn yg sukan ))
guess what I think I have athletic spirit and body ..
welp , hahaha ~~ 

Tahun 1 sangat aktif , mestila nk kumpul merit kan ...
Well , I guess stay at UPM is good mean K2
well , I guess i do go to surau not mostly but frequently
Well , I hope this year I can mantain that
and for sure will try to improve myself .

Girl ??
I do also have my eyes on few ( hahahahah)
guess I still not dare yet ...
nahh , ......
still .........
I'll be stronk

bro , I love online shopping , its alot cheaper that SRP

I just love Allah , Rasulullah , my parents , my family and you and you and you everybody.....
-kappa


No comments: